Thanks for your patience everyone! Finally some pics! These took like :30 min. to upload so I am not going to add more tonight - but this is an idea of what we have here. The first pic is of the kids - this is the day the first ground was dug for the new school we are getting. The last 3 pics are of the hotel we have here adn this is where I live. I have 1 room in the hotel and the pics are of the common areas. I will try to get some volcano and sunset pics up here and also some tarantula pics.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Some Photos Finally!
Thanks for your patience everyone! Finally some pics! These took like :30 min. to upload so I am not going to add more tonight - but this is an idea of what we have here. The first pic is of the kids - this is the day the first ground was dug for the new school we are getting. The last 3 pics are of the hotel we have here adn this is where I live. I have 1 room in the hotel and the pics are of the common areas. I will try to get some volcano and sunset pics up here and also some tarantula pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment